So, I am not one to complain, I am usually really a positive person. However, I think it is important to know that at times I just want to scream and jump out of my skin. Usually it is because there is a learning curve I am against and other times it is because people are annoying me. Here are some things in my business that have mad me want to scream.
- Wordpress broke, again
- Website Disappeared, huh, how does it just disappear into thin air?
- Paypal Password needed to be changed again and I can’t remember the darn password
- For security reasons paypal put a hold on my account
- I can hear the Saxophone player making the same note over and over and over again upstairs.
- Darn it, I forgot to make dinner for the family again.
- Since starting my own business I think my e-mail box has had babies faster than fruit flies.
- New acronyms to learn PPC and CPM
- Why do telemarketers have to call right when I am focused on doing something important like taking a nap?
- Which plug do I have to unplug to get the internet working again?
- I used to enjoy summer vacation, now I can’t wait for my kids to go back to school. LOL
- What do you mean you have a day off, don’t those teachers know I am trying to run a business?
- I forgot to take the time zone thing into consideration again and missed the changed appointment. Seriously?
- Where is the tech guy?
- I didn’t really mean to hit delete, is there a way to get that back?
- How many updates are really needed in order for my computer to run efficiently?
- Where are the scissors and the stapler? No matter how many times I tell the family my office supplies are off limits, they seem to disappear into thin are.
- Is anyone actually reading my blog?
What are some of the most frustrating things that have happened to you in running your business?