Have you ever run into this problem? You send an invoice to someone, but they don’t pay it the day you send it, or the next day, or perhaps the next week or the next month. Not getting paid on time can be stressful, especially if you have already put in the time.
It is a frustrating situation to be in.
You have bills to pay, mouths to feed, and possibly rent or a mortgage as well.
Many of us went into having our own business so that we would have more control and it feels like we have less and less control when we don’t get paid on time.
Some words that describe this feeling are
But there is a way to solve this headache.
It is called creating an automatic payment plan button.
With this button, you get paid on time, everytime, and you never have to worry about not getting paid on time.
I personally utilize Paypal and will be showing you step by step how to get this started with your own account. If you are more of a visual person, just click on the video below and I will walk you through the process.
- Login into Paypal.
- Select my Paypal.
- Click on Tools and select recurring payment.
- On the right-hand side, you will see a button that shows create a subscription button.
- Enter your details of the button, and at the bottom click create
- You will see a screen where you can now place the button on your website or a link you can copy paste into your e-mail.
- Simply send the link to your customer, her or she will fill out their information, and bam you will get paid on time.
No longer do you have to worry about not getting paid on time.
There will be times when the card expires, and you need to ask your client to update their information, but other than that it is a process that runs beautifully on it’s own.
Do you have other solutions to not getting paid on time? If so, please share them below. We can always learn new tricks from other online tutors in the industry.