Elaine Lingard, the centre owner, is a qualified teacher with over 23 years of teaching experience, including senior management. She has a B.Ed. Hons degree from Reading University, as well as Diplomas in Educational Psychology, Autism Awareness, and Performance Coaching. Elaine had helped to run a successful centre in the UK for 4 years before opening her own centre in Donegal, Ireland in 2016.. She tutors both at the centre and online. Elaine has vast experience of working with children with Dyslexia. We carry out Screening for Dyslexia and Dyscalcuia, both online and at our centre.
We offer a FREE assessment for all primary pupils. Our students work on an individualised learning programme.
We work by:
– reinforcing material covered in school
– providing a stimulating and interesting learning environment for children, both online and at the centre
– using IT to engage students
– setting achievable goals and giving weekly feedback to parents
– setting homework to reinforce the learning from our tuition sessions.
We believe that every child should reach their full potential. Each student has a tailor-made programme to meet their specific needs, whether they are struggling in class, have special needs or are gifted in Maths or English and need further enrichment.